WEBSITE DESIGN SERVICES
Professional Website Designs Proven to Grow Your Bottom Line
Your website is arguably your most important marketing asset, and if it isn’t growing your business, it’s time for a new one. Consider this:
- 93% of online experiences start with a search engine.
- 63% of consumers primarily use your company’s website to find and engage with you.
- 75% have judged a company’s credibility based on its website design.
In the digital landscape of today’s business world, every company needs a website—it acts as your virtual sales rep 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If your website isn’t mobile-friendly, is outdated, doesn’t convert visitors into leads, or simply isn’t up to your satisfaction, you need professional website design services from a company that makes the process easy. Need a website redesign? We do that, too! Scroll down to learn more, or contact us below to get started!
Our Custom Website Design Services
From small business website designs to large, enterprise-level projects, we have a custom solution for your company.
Characteristics of a Sales-Driving Website Design
Click to View Our Web Design Portfolio!
Wondering why your competitors are outperforming you? It most likely has something to do with their website and what’s on it:
- Your website needs to be visible – When we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your website needs to be optimized for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for SEO.
- Your website needs to be mobile friendly – 57% of all US online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets, and 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- Your website needs to be secure – Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives preference to secured websites in the search results.
- Your website needs to be fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% reduction in conversions.
- Your website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, users form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device.
Why Companies Love Our Professional Web Design Services
You have a lot of choices when it comes to web design companies, so why choose us? As a business owner, your website should work for you. Since 2007, Ximim has specialized in custom, sales-driving web designs. Our work ranges from highly customized, enterprise-level web portals down to web design services for small businesses—we guarantee you’ll find something you like.
From design to content, our team will handle it all to give you a turn-key website:
- Hosting and coding
- Website design
- Advanced analytics tracking
- Optimization for SEO
- Existing content import
- Lead form creation and tracking
- Website compatibility across all browsers and devices
- Integration with social media pages
- XML sitemap creation and submission
- And more!
What’s more, you will 100% OWN your website—unlike a lot of other local website design companies that hold it hostage. You’d be surprised how many web design companies have hidden clauses in their contracts.
HOW MUCH DO WEBSITE DESIGN SERVICES COST?
One question we get a lot is “How much does website cost?”
Truthfully, you can find websites for pretty much any price—but you get what you pay for.
Here’s what goes into the cost of a website:
- Hosting – This is the service or company providing space on the internet for your website. Hosting providers include WPEngine (our recommendation if you have a WordPress website), GoDaddy, InMotion, and others.
- Domain name – This is shown as www.yourcompany.com, and is usually a yearly payment.
- Design – Some designs are free, other cost money.
- Plugins and extensions – Typically, the more plugins you want, the more expensive a website gets.
- The complexity of design – The more customized your website is, the more expensive it will be.
Our web design services aren’t one size fits all—there are no cookie-cutter solutions, at least not from the best companies. A good website design agency will help you figure out the best type of website for your business. What’s important is that your website is beautiful, thoughtfully laid out, and lead-focused.
You also need to continually update it to keep up with the modern customer’s expectations. Most website designs only have a life expectancy of 2-5 years.
A professional web design and marketing company, like Ximim, can help with this. Did we mention that we use years of data to guide our designs? You’re guaranteed to get a high-performing, lead-driving website.
If your budget is limited, we have a huge library of website design templates and layouts proven effective for SEO and for converting visits into leads. Looking for something completely custom? We do that too. It doesn’t matter whether this will be your first website or a simple SEO tune-up of your existing website, you’ve come to the right place.
To put it simply, your website should be beautiful, thoughtfully laid out, and lead-focused. A professional web design and marketing company, like Ximim, can help with this. Did we mention that we use years of data to guide our designs? You’re guaranteed to get a high-performing, lead-driving website.
Ready to Grow Your Business? Contact Our Website Design Team Today
Looking for affordable web design services? Ximim is an award-winning web design company with a team of digital designers specializing in designing and building mobile-friendly websites that:
- Increase leads
- Drive sales growth
- Optimize marketing costs
- Differentiate their brands in the marketplace
Unlike other website design companies that only focus on the look of your company’s website, Ximim’s web designers uniquely target your industry, your market, and your customers with precision. But don’t take our word for it—check out our website design case studies that prove it.
We’ve worked with businesses of all sizes throughout their website design projects, from small local contractors to enterprise organizations, and have a team of in-house website designers ready to take on your next project.
Tell us about your business goals. Drop us a line to learn more about our web design and development services about your company’s website needs.