Increase Keyword Rankings, Leads, and Sales with Search Engine Optimization
93% of online experiences begin with a search engine, and 97% of consumers go online to find local services. Does your company rank multiple times on the first page of Google search results for keywords related to your products or services? If not, you’re losing leads and sales to your competition—guaranteed.
No matter what type of business you own, SEO must be part of your online marketing strategy. Learn about Ximim’s SEO services below, including what you get with our SEO services, what makes us different, and how to decide if you need help from one of the best SEO companies out there. Ready to get started? Contact us now.
What Is SEO?
THE THREE PILLARS OF SUCCESSFUL SEO SERVICES
SEO is the process of editing and creating website content and code on your website so that each of your web pages ranks on page one of search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. There are three core components to SEO:
- Site Code & Structure – Your website must be coded so search engines can find and crawl it. Your website also needs to be fast, secure, and mobile friendly.
- Onsite Content – You need web page after web page of unique, remarkable, and optimized content.
- Offsite Factors & Reviews – You must earn backlinks from other relevant and authoritative websites pointing to your website and generate five-star reviews on Google My Business and other places around the web.
SEO services create a long-term, sustainable lead generation engine for your company by:
- Improving keyword rankings on search engines
- Generating more website traffic
- Filling the top of your sales funnel with high-quality leads
What’s Included in Our Search Engine Optimization Services?
Ximim handles the day-to-day monitoring and improving your SEO campaign, including making your website more visible on Google search results and differentiating your brand across the web.
Why You Need an SEO Company
An SEO company handles the day-to-day tasks of monitoring your online presence so you can focus on other aspects of your business. If you’re like most business owners, you probably don’t have the time or resources to comb through pages upon pages of analytical data, rankings, and traffic patterns. Still don’t know if you fit the bill? If you meet any of the following requirements, your company can benefit from SEO services:
- You want to grow your business
- You currently don’t know how your website is contributing to your bottom line
- You want your company to be found in a newly expanded market area
- You want more people to call you instead of your competitors
- You want more leads
- You want more sales
- You want to differentiate your business in the online marketplace
- You want to ensure your company continues to grow in the future
- You want to outrank your competitors in the search results
HOW MUCH DO SEO SERVICES COST?
Wondering how much SEO services cost? The top SEO companies (like us) won’t give you a direct quote until after an analysis, because it completely depends upon your needs. You can generally find reputable SEO packages that go as low as $1,500 per month for extremely small businesses, to upwards of $20,000 per month for enterprise clients.
What should really matter is your return on marketing investment (ROMI). Sure, $5,000 per month may sound like a big investment for a local business, but if your ROMI turns into $50,000 per month, it’s well worth the investment.
A word of caution: you get what you pay for. If you sign up for SEO services with a cheap digital marketing company that offers low monthly payments and includes a “free” website, you may be leasing a space on their proprietary platform, meaning you lose your website and all your work once you leave.
HOW LONG DOES SEO TAKE TO GENERATE RESULTS?
We’re glad you asked! You can usually see some sort of SEO success by the end of three to six months, but for certain industries with highly competitive keywords it can take up to six months to a year to see a dramatic difference. Once you get the ball rolling, though, it’s hard to stop. Read more about how long SEO takes on our blog!
Professional SEO Services for Local Businesses, Franchises, and Enterprise
LOCAL SEO SERVICES
If you’re looking for the best SEO services for local businesses, you’ve found the one you need. We specialize in local search engine optimization, or “local SEO.” Local SEO is the process of optimizing your website for customers in your service area. Let’s face it, for local businesses relying on customers in their community for new leads and sales, earning a number one ranking on Google could be the difference between a potential customer calling you or calling your competitors.
At Ximim, our local SEO services maximize your online real estate on Google, Bing, and Yahoo for your most important services.
FRANCHISE SEO SERVICES
As a franchisee, you want your franchise to outperform your competitors in the area. The first step—attracting new customers. ximim’s franchise SEO services help you do just that!
- On-page optimization – Our team of local SEO specialists will work to maximize your search presence using on-page optimization techniques like schema markup, localized content, on-page technical optimizations, and more.
- Off-site optimization – We manage your off-site SEO by actively monitoring your backlinks, including nationally-syndicated business directories, niche or industry-specific directory listings, and more.
- NAP cleanup and management – One of the most important aspects of your franchise’s SEO campaign is to show up in local search. NAP cleanup and management (managing your franchise’s business directory listings) identifies your unique franchise location from other franchises in your area as well as your competitors.
- SEO reporting – Your franchise will receive a monthly SEO report customized to your franchise location. We take a data-driven approach to your franchise SEO and will measurably improve your online marketing performance.
- A dedicated account manager – Your franchise will work directly with one of our in-house account managers throughout the duration of your franchise SEO campaign. We approach every franchise SEO campaign with an ownership mentality and treat your franchise as if it were our own.
ENTERPRISE SEO SERVICES
Is your company being outranked by smaller businesses? Ximim has helped many enterprise organizations apply their real-world authority on the web, increasing organic search rankings, and measurably increasing organic traffic, leads, and sales.
As a large organization that has never invested in a high-quality enterprise SEO campaign, improving your company’s yearly revenue and net income can be challenging. As an enterprise SEO service provider, our services include:
- Addressing site code and structure issues – Because enterprise websites are often massive in size, poor website hierarchy and organization can significantly impact your enterprise SEO campaign, and ultimately, your annual return on investment.
- Conquering content challenges – Enterprise-level websites are often much larger than those of local businesses. White papers, on-site content, videos, and more can clutter your website be suppressed on search rankings if not properly optimized. Let your content work for you and generate more leads and sales for your organization.
- Monitoring your off-site authority – As a large organization, your website naturally earns a high volume backlinks and citations. Enterprise SEO from Ximim will ensure all of your reviews are responded to and your backlinks are of the best quality.
Industries Our SEO Agency Specializes In
Most SEO agencies have a few industries that they specialize in. A few of ours include:
- Architects and custom builders
- Bathroom remodelers
- Enterprise accounts
- Fire protection companies
- Flooring companies
- HVAC companies
- Kitchen remodelers
- Property management companies
- Restoration companies
- Solar companies
- Window and door companies
Don’t see your industry? Don’t worry! Contact us and we’ll help you out.
Questions to Ask an Agency Before Hiring Them for Search Engine Optimization Services
Not all SEO companies live up to their promises of more traffic, better rankings, and more leads. Some SEO firms achieve results, but they do so using “black-hat SEO” techniques. These unethical strategies can hurt your website’s rankings—and ultimately your business.
Before selecting your SEO company, make sure to ask the following questions:
- What’s in my current contract?
- What’s the process if I cancel?
- How will we communicate and how often?
- Do I have full access to my site and Analytics/Adwords accounts?
- Will I own my website?
- Do you provide guarantees?
- Have you done work like this for companies similar to mine?
- What contracts and options are available? How do I determine the right budget?
- What are all your fees and payment options?
Avoid any search engine optimization services that “guarantee” any of the following:
- Overnight rankings
- Doubled traffic within a certain amount of time
- Instant leads
- Search engine submissions
- A certain amount of backlinks in a certain amount of time
- Any sort of ROI projections
SIGNS OF BLACK HAT SEO
A red flag should go up anytime an SEO company makes certain claims or promises about results. The SEOs that give our industry a bad name for gaming rankings do it by:
- Buying a ton of links from random, crappy websites
- Keyword stuffing
- Cloaking content so users and search engines see different things
- Using a computer program to generate hundreds of pages of garbage
- Using duplicate or scraped content
- Submitting fake press releases in order to spam links