PAY PER CLICK SERVICES (PPC)
PPC advertising is a highly controllable, cost-effective way to earn a spot at the top of Google and Bing search results as well as on websites and digital platforms where your target audience spends the most time browsing. With 97% of the world’s population turning to online search to find local products and services and 75% of people agreeing that paid ads make it easier to find the online information they’re looking for, and 63% of online searchers say they click on paid ads. If there’s ever been a time to invest in PPC management services from a top PPC company like Ximim, that time is now.
Real-Time PPC Services Driving Real Business Results
Ximim is a PPC agency with dedicated paid search specialists to manage your campaigns on the most complex platforms like Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) and Microsoft Ads (formerly Bing Ads). Companies across the U.S. trust Ximim as their PPC company of choice to:
- Optimize existing ad campaigns for better performance
- Eliminate wasted ad spend on expensive keywords and poorly optimized PPC campaigns
- Drive more leads and sales from search engines
- Dominate page one of Google and Bing search results
To get a high return you need a PPC company that’s experienced, makes data-driven decisions, continually optimizes your campaigns, and looks at your entire funnel to help turn visits into sales. Who does that? Ximim does.
A Google Premier Partner & Microsoft Ads Partner—Top 3% in North America
When you choose Ximim as your PPC company, you get the peace of mind that your pay per click ads are managed by certified Google Ads experts and Bing Ads PPC specialists. Not only that, but you get the special perk of working with a Google Premier Partner—a distinction reserved for the top 3% of Google partners.
PPC SERVICES FOR SMALL, MEDIUM, AND ENTERPRISE BUSINESSES
- Google Ads Management
- Bing Ads Management
- Google Local Services Ads Management
- YouTube Advertising
- Display Ads Management
- Nextdoor Advertising
- Social Media Campaigns
- Shopping Ads (Ecommerce) Management
Contact us today for more information about our PPC management services and how your company can occupy coveted page one real estate on Google and Bing with Ximim’s PPC services.
Or, keep reading for more information about what’s included in our PPC management services and why Ximim is the best fit to handle your paid advertising needs.
What’s Included In Our PPC Services
PPC advertising is a cost-effective, quick way to generate more website traffic, leads, and sales. When you choose our PPC company, you’ll get:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently investing in PPC with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
- Tracking average ad positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through rate
- Tracking and optimizing cost per click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through rate, and cost per click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
- Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
- Paid social media marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and more
- YouTube advertising
- Google Ads campaign management
- Google Local Services ads management
- Bing Ads campaign management
What Is PPC? What Does a PPC Company Do?
PPC stands for pay per click, which is a type of internet marketing and advertising in which advertisers display ads on different websites and platforms and pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Cost per click (CPC) can run anywhere from $0.05 to upwards of $50.00 for the most competitive keywords.
In a nutshell, a PPC management agency like Ximim handles all the setup, design, copywriting, launch, and optimization of ads. We have a wide variety of PPC management packages, from enterprise to low-cost plans for small businesses. While we consider ourselves a jack-of-all-PPC-trades, we swear by the following PPC services:
Pay Per Click Services Our Clients Swear By
- Paid Search Campaigns – Not only do 7% of people say paid search ads make it easier to find the information they need, but 41% of clicks also go to the top three paid ads on the search results page (Wordstream). Paid search ads target consumers by the keywords they type into the search bar, meaning it’s the best way to grab someone’s attention at the moment they’re looking for your product or services.
- Social Media Campaigns – The average social media user spends two hours on social media sites each day. However, thanks to most social media platforms’ algorithms, it’s nearly impossible for businesses to be noticed—unless you put money behind it.
- Google Ads Management – Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) is Google’s proprietary ads platform. With an unprecedented reach, businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in Ads (Google).
- Google Local Services Ads Management – Google Local Services ads are meant for local businesses in specific industries. They are rolling out slowly across the United States, and Ximim has already launched dozens of successful campaigns. You can get on our list to be notified when they are available in your service area here.
- Bing Ads Management – As a Bing Partner, you can be sure to get the most return for your ad spends.
- YouTube Advertising – YouTube is arguably the second most popular search engine, and the evolving consumer preference for video isn’t a trend. Consumers are 27 times more likely to click through online video ads than standard banners, and companies that use video ads in their marketing grow revenue 49% faster year-over-year than those which don’t.
- Display Ads Management – Display ads, run through the Google Display Network, show your ads to consumers while they’re browsing other websites. You’ve likely seen display advertisements on popular news sites, weather sites, and even on smaller blogs, you follow.
- Shopping Ads (Ecommerce) Management – If you’re looking to sell more products, grow your business, and get more people to know your brand, a shopping campaign can help.
- Remarketing – Customers who see retargeted ads are 70% more likely to convert on your website. Learn more about remarketing and get started today!
Which Pay Per Click Management Services Are Right for Me?
Good question! The best pay per click management services for you actually depend on your specific buyer’s funnel, your budget, and your goals. We highly recommend getting a PPC audit done before making any decisions, because it will give you a definitive answer. However, you can roughly match your buyer’s funnel with the best PPC ads using the diagram below:
Do Pay Per Click Services Work to Increase Leads and Sales?
Yes. Check out our PPC case studies that prove it. For example, one HVAC company investing in our pay per click services saw:
- 1,214% return on ad spend
- A $28 cost per lead
Another client, an HVAC company in Pennsylvania, saw the following results from a Local Services ad campaign:
- A 9:1 return on investment
- A $16.36 cost per lead
Want more? Head over to this case study to see how we got these results for another client:
- A 279% increase in leads
- A 56% increase in click-through rate
Should You Hire a PPC Agency?
If your website does not come up prominently on the first page (multiple times), you’re losing business to your competition. There are two ways to increase your first-page visibility—search engine optimization services or PPC advertising and management.
SEO is valuable because more people tend to click organic listings over paid ads, but 75% of people would click a paid search ad if it makes finding the information they want easiest.
If you set up a pay per click account on Google Ads, you’ll see your ads in a matter of hours. If you optimize your website to rank better organically, the work you do today may not be evident in the search results for weeks—even months and years!
Why Hire a PPC Company to Manage Your Pay Per Click Ads?
Pay per click (PPC / CPC) platforms like Google Ads and Bing Ads are self-service platforms. You don’t technically need to hire professional PPC management services to set up and manage your PPC campaign; however, most small business owners lack the time, expertise, and tools required to maximize ROI from a PPC advertising campaign.
Pay per click advertising is incredibly measurable and controllable. The downside to this is that there are enormous amounts of data to analyze and interpret as well as layers of complexity the average business owner just doesn’t have time to manage. For example, most home service business owners fail to track the phone calls generated by their PPC campaigns. The ratio of phone calls received versus online form submissions can be as high as 12:1. If you’re not tracking the phone calls generated by your PPC campaigns, you’re missing more than half the picture. You’re almost certainly under-bidding on some keywords and over-paying for others.
At the same time, hiring a full-time marketing person with the intellectual horsepower to adequately manage your account will cost you at least $5,000 per month (and that’s not counting benefits, computer, and software programs required for optimization or the advertising cost itself!). For the average small business investing in pay per click advertising services, it’s far more cost-effective to outsource pay per click set-up, management, and ongoing optimization.
Switching PPC Companies? Get a PPC Audit Done First
Before you invest a penny with a PPC company in the U.S. or elsewhere you need a PPC campaign audit to put the right analytics tools in place and gather some baseline data. You need to know how your website functions today as a sales rep. This process can take anywhere from a few days to a week or a month. The process is important.
Accurate measurement and campaign tracking is the foundation of every Ximim internet marketing service, including PPC advertising. If you don’t know exactly how your paid advertising campaigns perform today, you can’t maximize your results and drive higher ROI.
If you already have an existing Google Ads or Bing Ads account, our team will start with a pay per click audit. We’ll review what you’ve done in the past and give you actionable recommendations for improving your performance in the future.
For clients utilizing us for PPC management, we handle it all.
PPC Management Pricing: How Much Do PPC Services Cost?
Each package we create is custom, depending on your budget and your goals. However, there are a few industry standards when it comes to how much your clicks will actually cost. Check out this infographic from WordStream: