GOOGLE LOCAL SERVICES AD MANAGEMENT
Want More Leads and Booked Jobs? Test Google Local Services Ads for Contractors Today!
The online search landscape has changed, and so has Google’s search results page. With the addition of Google’s new Local Services ads at the very top of the page, contractors now have a new opportunity to capture leads at the exact moment consumers are searching for them.
WHAT ARE LOCAL SERVICES ADS FOR CONTRACTORS, AND DO THEY WORK?
Local Services ads are pay per lead ads that appear at the very top of the search engine results page and receive 13.8% of local SERP clicks.
Unlike traditional PPC search ads, you don’t target keywords, you target services. After being approved for eligibility, advertisers choose from a list of available services for their industry and their service area. When a person’s online search query matches criteria for those services, their ad will be eligible to show:
We highly recommend you test them—many of our clients are already benefitting from these ads. Check out the results we got for Mountain Air Conditioning & Heating, a contractor in the Salt Lake City, Utah, area:
- GLS Revenue: $59,498.30
- GLS Cost: $2,426.36
- ROI: 24:1
Our Google Local Services Ads Management Company Is a Google Premier Partner, a Distinction Reserved for the Top 3% of North American Google Partners
When you choose us, you get the peace of mind that your Local Services ads are being managed by certified Google Ads (formerly AdWords) experts and Bing Ads PPC specialists. Not only that, but you get the special perk of working with a Google Premier Partner—a distinction reserved for the top three percent of Google Partner PPC companies. Ready to begin? Contact us today!
What’s Included In Our Local Services Ads Management
Why choose us to manage your local services ads for you? Convenience, expertise, and a streamlined process. We cover it all from start to finish, including:
PROGRAM APPLICATION & GOOGLE GUARANTEE
- Your application for the program is completed for you, and we then help you and your team navigate all required license, insurance, and background check materials to get the Google Guarantee.
- With the Google Guarantee, if your customers aren’t satisfied with work quality, Google may refund up to the amount paid for jobs booked through Local Services ads, with a lifetime cap for coverage
CREATION OF BUSINESS BIO
- You get an optimized business bio for your company. Business bios allow you to showcase important aspects of your business to customers and help them choose which provider to contact. These bios are shown on your profile page, and you can choose up to 5 ways to highlight your business. Some highlights, like BBB accreditation, are controlled by Google. Google verifies your eligibility for these highlights before adding them to your profile
LOCAL SERVICES AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS
- You get CPL monitoring for your leads and services
- You get revenue attribution so you can see ROI
- Any invalid leads from the campaigns are disputed for you by our experts
Industries Available Nationwide
- Appliance Repair
- Carpet Cleaning
- Garage Door
- House Cleaning
- Lawn Care
- Moving Company
- Pest Control
- Water Damage Restoration
- Window Cleaning
Why Invest in Local Services Ads?
Check out these statistics*:
- Local Services ads by Google receive 13.8% of local SERP clicks
- The presence of Local Services ads affects the number of clicks for all other SERP types
- When LSAs are present, 25.3% of all clicks are on paid results. When LSAs are absent, this is 14.6% – a difference of 10.7%
- Organic results receive the most clicks of all SERP types, though they see a drop off when LSAs are present
- Organic position 1 receives the highest number of standard SERP clicks
- Review ratings are the biggest driver of clicks in local SERPs
* BrightLocal GLSA study, 2019